3. The consent you have given to store and read cookies, can be withdrawn at any time by setting your browser to disable cookies and/or to remove all cookies from your browser. If you wish to opt-out of us placing cookies onto your computer or device, it will mean that your shopping experience on our Website will be limited to browsing and researching and you will be unable to add Goods to the checkout basket.
4. All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
5. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide our Goods and services to you
- Process your payment for the Goods
- To respond to any complaints and/or questions
- To communicate with you about the Products
6. You can sign up for the newsletter on our website. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletters you can unsubscribe using the link on the website.
7. The Company may provide your personal data to third parties if this is necessary to perform the Services requested by you and/or for providing the Website. The transfer of your personal data may include transfer to payment providers and hosting providers of The Company. Also, The Company may provide your personal data to third parties if The Company is obliged to do so on account of national or international laws, case law and/or regulations, if The Company considers it necessary to do so in defense of its own rights. Without your explicit consent The Company shall not provide your personal information to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
8. Viewing, changing and deleting your data. If you wish to know what information The Company has collected about you or if you wish to change data that you cannot change yourself in your Account, then you can send a request for information on your personal data.