Cali Terpenes CBD E-liquid - Cheese
The Cheese CBD E-liquid has a sweet and citric Skunk type flavour with cured cheese thanks to the Cheese terpenes.
Cali terpenes is a producer of highest quality e-liquids, using aromatic terpenes' profiles (cannabis aromas) to give the e-liquids the best aroma and flavour. The high quality formulation was developed in a collaboration with the doctor Mariano Garcia de Palau, who is an expert in cannabinoids, terpenes and vaporisation.
Cali Terpenes are proud to offer the e-liquids that have the lowest content of vegetal glycerine in the market, making their e-liquid even healthier alternative to smoking as well as a great source of CBD.
- Available in 30mg and 100mg of CBD for each 10ml of e-liquid.
- It can be used to dilute concentrates such as Rosin or BHO to vape into e-cig.
- 0% THC
- 0% Nicotine
Main terpenes: Caryophyllene, Linalool, Limonene, Myrcene, Mentol, Pinene, Nerolidol, Cineol.
- Proportion of PG/VG (Propylene glycol/vegetal glycerine): 90/10
- Free of pollutants of toxic such as Vitamin E, free of GMO (free of transgenics)
- Contain cannabis aromas from botanic origin with food grade
- The CBD of the e-liquids is made under GMP standards, with 99.8% of purity aprox
- Best before end of September, 2023
- Mustn’t be used during pregnancy or by under 18 years of age
- Once you fill up the e-liquid atomiser, let it rest for a while so that the resistance can absorb the e-liquid. Otherwise, you might burn the atomiser’s resistor and it will have a burnt taste.
- Don’t vaporise with the atomiser lower than a quarter of its capacity, because you can burn its resistance.
- Instructions for use: Shake well before use and fill up the atomiser following the vaporiser's guidelines.
The Attitude Smoking Lounge has a number of Rapid Discreet Delivery Options at the "check out" to suit your individual needs.
We are so confident in our delivery methods that we personally challenge you to find a better delivery option anywhere else.
We only use the most efficient premium and rapid, discreet methods of delivery to ensure the goods are delivered.